CLOTHING AND SALON.

BeautyIllusions is a unique store that has all the lastest trends and fashions in clothing and accessories.We carry name brands such as RockRevival, Sinful, Roxy, MissMe,Bigstar, Affliction and many more men and women clothing. We are also a full service salon with very talented stylists.We do color,cuts,facial wax perms and nails.So what are you waiting for whether its new complete outfit or a whole new look,Beauty Illusions is the place for you.















Friday, August 12, 2011

Mens Rivet De Cru Jeans

These jeans are only $92. They are the Mens Rivet De Cru ( Ryan Style) They are straight leg.

3 comments:

  1. I love beauty illusions!! I get my hair, eyelash extensions and nails done there.everyone is so friendly and I am always happy with the services I get. They have some really cute clothes and jewelry too! I love shopping there also! I

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife loves going to beauty illusions. They have a large selection of clothing and hard to find items. The staff is always friendly and willing to offer suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, buy capris online in india it should be organic since it is attached to our private parts, I recently it for my son , earlier there used to be problem of rashes and fungal infections, but now no more sweating and he feels quite relaxed in them.

    ReplyDelete